Ekinox-U combines an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), runs an enhanced on-board Extended Kalman Filter (EKF), and can be connected to several aiding equipment for accurate and reliable navigation.
High performance for a cost-effective solution:
- 0.05° Roll, Pitch, Heading (GPS)
- 5 cm Real-time Auto Adjusting Heave
- 2.5 cm Delayed Heave
- Up to 6,000 m Depth Rate
- 200 Hz Update Rate
- Real-time Data Fusion
- 8 GB Internal Data Logger
Up to 4 connected aiding equipment:
- Navigation: RTK GPS/GNSS, LBL, USBL
- Heading: Dual Antenna GPS/GNSS, Magnetometer
- Velocity: DVL, Depth Sensor, EM Log
Easy to Set Up, Reliable for Years
Without mounting orientation limitation, numerous serial & Ethernet ports, and an internal Web interface, Ekinox-U is easy to install, connect, and configure. Available in long-life titanium enclosure, this Subsea INS is operational up to 6,000 m. To ensure high data integrity in all conditions, every product is calibrated from -20 to 60°C, and is shipped with its own calibration report.