For maximum flexibility, the design is scalable from a single GNSS receiver to full options with Heading, wireless links and TERRASTAR L-Band positioning.
The APS-U has an additional processor for on-board configuration and custom applications separate from the GNSS engine. The rear panel has an extensive suite of interfaces for data output, timing, event marks, and a second antenna port for GNSS Heading.
- Rugged GNSS receiver housing with all options in one product
- TERRASTAR D for 10 cm with Precise Point Positioning (PPP)
- Integrated Cellular and UHF radio for RTK
- Two antenna inputs for GNSS heading
- Ready hardware interfaces for 1PPS, Events.
- Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth, and Serial interfaces
- Web Interface on-board for intuitive and simple setup