The rugged PDL HPB by Pacific Crest is a robust positioning data link that provides precise and reliable positioning for surveyors who use GNSS. This radio modem is waterproof and can withstand harsh weather. It is perfect for many surveying application.
The PDL HPB data link offers a fast link rate, which enables it to reduce the time required for data transmission and increase the life of its battery. It is capable of offering excellent GNSS positioning due to its reduced latency. In addition, it is highly compatible and works with a variety of GPS and GNSS equipment. The user-friendly interface of the unit provides users a simple way to troubleshoot and configure it easily.
- Robust and fast data link
- Rugged design
- Highly compatible and work with many GPS and GNSS equipment
- Reduced transmission time due to fast link rate
- User-friendly menu system
- Certified for use in North America