- 0.008° Roll & Pitch (RTK)
- 0.025° GNSS-based Heading (4m baseline)
- 1 cm Position (RTK)
- 5 cm Real-time Heave
- 2 cm Delayed Heave
- The latest MEMS gyroscopes and accelerometers
- The latest tri-frequency GNSS receiver with one Survey grade antenna
- A Web Interface for Easy Configuration
- A 48h Internal Data Logger for Post-processing
Dual Antenna Tri-frequency GNSS receiver – RTK, TerraStar, Veripos Positioning
This state-of-the-art INS/GNSS integrates the last generation of Tri-frequency GNSS receiver which supports RTK, TerraStar and Veripos positioning services. Apogee-D comes with a dual antenna GNSS receiver for accurate and robust heading even under low dynamics (marine) and for an extremely fast initial alignment time.
Extensive Heave Calculation
The Apogee provides a real-time heave accurate to 5 cm. For more simplicity, the user doesn’t have to enter the wave frequency; the Apogee automatically detects it and constantly adjusts to it.
Apogee comes also with a unique delayed heave feature with no additional software nor user action. This specific algorithm allows a more extensive calculation, resulting in a heave accurate to 2 cm displayed in real-time with a little delay.