- 0.008° Roll & Pitch (RTK)
- 0.04° GNSS-based Heading (RTK)
- 1 cm Position (RTK)
- 5 cm Real-time Heave
- 2 cm Delayed Heave
- The latest MEMS gyroscopes and accelerometers
- The latest tri-frequency GNSS receiver with one Survey grade antenna
- A Web Interface for Easy Configuration
- A 48h Internal Data Logger for Post-processing
The Latest Tri-frequency GNSS receiver – RTK, TerraStar, Veripos Positioning
This state-of-the-art INS/GNSS integrates the last generation of Tri-frequency GNSS receiver which supports RTK, TerraStar and Veripos positioning services. It is the smallest and lightest integrated inertial navigation system at this level of performance.
Extensive Heave Calculation
The Apogee provides a real-time heave accurate to 5 cm. For more simplicity, the user doesn’t have to enter the wave frequency; the Apogee automatically detects it and constantly adjusts to it.
Apogee comes also with a unique delayed heave feature with no additional software nor user action. This specific algorithm allows a more extensive calculation, resulting in a heave accurate to 2 cm displayed in real-time with a little delay.