Ekinox-N combines an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), runs an enhanced on-board Extended Kalman Filter (EKF) which fuses in real-time inertial data with internal GPS information.
High performance for a cost-effective solution:
- 0.05° Attitude over 360°
- 2 cm RTK GNSS Position @ 200 Hz
- 5 cm Real-time Auto Adjusting Heave
- 2.5 cm Delayed Heave
- 48h Internal Data Logger
- Robust IP68 Aluminum Enclosure
Up to 4 simultaneously connected equipment:
- Navigation: RTK GPS/GNSS, SBL, USBL
- Heading: Dual Antenna GPS/GNSS, Magnetometer
- Velocity: Odometer, DVL, EM Log
All-in-one Inertial + GNSS Sensor
Ekinox-N is an all-in-one INS/GNSS solution. It embeds a Survey Grade GNSS receiver in a compact and affordable package. For further performance, it connects up to 4 external aiding equipment.