Due to the Tilt Beam’s inbuilt bearing and joint system, time-consuming bolting and washer arrangements are not required. This means the Tilt Beam can be deployed with minimal tools within minutes. Furthermore, the attached tilt node does not require any levelling, further reducing onsite installation time. Tilt Beam can accurately monitor a structure even when thermal expansion and misalignment of the support brackets occur.
Tilt Beam has been successfully deployed in many applications, including those measuring:
- Movement monitoring of any structure
- Longitudinal settlement
- Tunnel convergence/divergence
- Lateral displacements
- Lightweight and durable aluminium and stainless-steel construction.
- Fully wireless; no wiring or electrical connections required.
- Simple installation and removal. Brackets install in minutes. Beam installs in seconds.
- Can be installed in any orientation without requiring levelling.
- Low friction, weather resistant bearings that do not require maintenance or lubrication.
- Automatically compensates for thermal expansion and misalignment of support brackets.
- Can be daisy chained to provide movement profiles.