Ekinox-M: Subsea Motion Reference Unit
Ekinox-M is an ITAR Free Subsea Motion Reference Unit (MRU) designed for subsea applications – Up to 6,000 m.
Ekinox-M combines an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) and runs an enhanced on-board Extended Kalman Filter (EKF).
High Performance for a Cost-effective Solution:
- 0.05° Attitude @ 200 Hz
- 0.05° Heading (Dual Antenna GPS)
- Titanium enclosure - Up to 6,000 m
- Compliant with IHO standards
- Fully calibrated and tested from -20 to 60°C
Advanced Real-Time and Delayed Heave:
- 5 cm Real Time Heave
- 2.5 cm Delayed Heave
- Up to 50 sec wave period
- Heave delivered on up to 4 different locations
- Heave automatically adjusted to the sea state
Easy to Set Up, Reliable for Years
Without mounting orientation limitation, numerous serial and Ethernet ports, and an internal Web interface, Ekinox-M is easy to install, connect, and configure. With its long-life Titanium enclosure, this Subsea MRU is operational up to 6,000 m. To ensure high data integrity in all conditions, every product is calibrated from -20 to 60°C, and is shipped with its own calibration report.