*The Peregrine contains up to four transceivers and provides Ethernet and 802,11AC Wi-Fi Access Point and client interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications.
- Quad 2×2 MIMO radio: Two 2.4 GHz transceivers (300 Mb/s signaling rate; DSS, CCK, and OFDM) and two 5 GHz transceivers (866 Mb/s signaling rate; OFDM with 256QAM; up to 80MHz channel bw; U-NII-1, 2A, 2C, and 3 [5.15 to 5.85GHz]).
- Interfaces: Ethernet – two M12 10/100/1000 auto MDIX with support for IEEE 802.3bt Type 3 or 38 to 60 VDC Passive PoE; no squid cables; USB: – USB 2.0 Type A host; DC power – 20 to 60V; and power consumption – 16W average, 36W peak.
- Max RF TX Power: 30 dBm conducted.
- Enclosure rating: IP67.
- Integrated 802.11AC Wi-Fi Access Point and client service for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf Wi-Fi client devices such as laptops, tablets, smartphones, IP cameras, sensors, and other IP devices
- Security: Configurable per-hop, per-packet authentication between BreadCrumbs; multiple cryptographic options; and optional MAC address encryption.
- Form Factor: 264.9 mm x 253.7 mm x 46.2mm (10.43” x 9.99” x 1.82”) and 2946 g (6 lbs. 7.9 oz.).
- Temperature: Ambient (operating) -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F) and storage: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F).