*Ready to use, licence free
The model SATELLINE-EASy 869 is a ready to use radio modem on the pan-European (869 MHz) or Indian (865 MHz) licence free channels with default settings. It is allocated for narrow band telemetry, alarm and data transfer applications.
Any radio modem in a network can be used as a master station, substation and/or repeater, because of the store and forward function.
SATELLINE-EASy 869 can be equipped with a LCD and push buttons for facilitating easy configuration of the radio modem. LCD can also be used to monitor the signal strength (RSSI) and the voltage of the power supply.
- High frequency narrow band radio modem
- Pan-European licence-free frequency band 869.400 … 870 MHz
- Indian licence-free frequency band 865 … 867 MHz
- Output power upto 0.5 W in Europe
- Output power upto 1 W in India
- Routing / repeater functions for creating networks for long distances
- Available with or without display
Flexible, easy to expand
SATELLINE radio modem networks are flexible, easy to expand and can cover a wide variety of solutions from simple point-to-point connections to large networks of hundreds of modems. Even for expanded networks, only one operating frequency is required.