*Septentrio mosaic-T is a multi-band, multi-constellation GNSS timing receiver design specifically for providing the highest security and availability for mission critical infrastructure and other resilient timing applications.
The mosaic-T is a low power surface mount module with a wide array of interfaces and dedicated timing inputs for time and frequency synchronization. It offers superior availability by tracking all Global Navigation Satellite System constellations (GNSS) and their current and future signals.
With unique built-in AIM+ technology for anti-jamming, anti-spoofing, interference mitigation Septentrio offers a highly resilient and precise timing receiver in a very small form factor.
Precise and solid heading calculation
544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, NavIC, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
Centimetre-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for solid performance even in regions of evaluated ionospheric activity
Multiple Connections Options
Integrated cellular modem, Bluetooth and WiFi; optional UHF radio
- Dedicated timing features and inputs for time and clock synchronization
- All-in-view satellite tracking: multi-constellation, multi-frequency
- Best-in-class reliability and security for precise and accurate timing
- Future proof: supporting all current and future satellite signals
- AIM+ advanced anti-jamming, anti-spoofing technology with unique interference monitoring and mitigation
- Advanced GNSS+ algorithms for robust operation
- Industry-leading ultra-low power consumption
- Easy-to-integrate and optimized for automated assembly