- Supports multiple radio frequencies—900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, and 5 GHz.
- Features integrated mounting bracket for DIN-Rail mounting system (Top Hat configuration).
- Includes integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) client devices, such as laptops, tablets, smart phones, IP cameras, sensors, and other IP devices.
- Support for several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication.
- Supports up to four antennas with MIMO (multiple input, multiple output).
- Provides reliable and fast off-loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridge-mode links through Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature.
- Self-configuring operation for fast and easy deployments, with scalability to hundreds of mobile, high-bandwidth nodes.