Septentrio Altus APS3L
The APS-3L features a high precision GNSS satellite receiver with embedded L-Band capability, designed to provide seamless RTK and Precise Point Positioning to the surveying market.
Precise and solid heading calculation
544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, NavIC, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
Centimetre-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for solid performance even in regions of evaluated ionospheric activity
Multiple Connections Options
Integrated cellular modem, Bluetooth and WiFi; optional UHF radio
Integrated with state-of-the-art technology, the APS-3L provides surveyors with high productivity, performance and flexibility. When out of wireless range of terrestrial UHF radios or cellular networks, the APS-3L effortlessly transitions to L-Band corrections for decimeter level positioning.
GPS + GLONASS RTK and Precise Point Positioning (PPP) with L-Band corrections from TERRASTAR is delivered in a small and light design for ultra portability. For RTK, the APS-3L has an integrated GSM/GPRS modem for easy Real Time Network connection, and a digital UHF transceiver for Base/Rover operation on demand.
- Seamless RTK & Precise Point Positioning (PPP) operation
- Choice of integrated Cellular or UHF devices for RTK
- TERRASTAR D for 10 cm with without need for a base station or network
- High capacity hot swappable Li-Ion batteries
- Data collector software with intuitive ease-of-use for all features
- Lightweight and compact unit designed for ultra portability