Septentrio AsteRx-U Marine
*The AsteRx-U MARINE is powered by the AsteRx4, the most advanced multi-constellation dual receiver from Septentrio. Its multi-frequency engine can track all current and future Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) constellations – GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, NavIC and QZSS – on both antennas. This guarantees you reliable and accurate GNSS positioning now and into the future.
Septentrio’s knowledge and experience in the GNSS industry ensures that the AsteRx-U MARINE offers you the highest possible accuracy, scalable to a centimetre – AsteRx-U Marine supports the Marinestar (Fg Model) PPP augmentation services.
Like the AsteRx-U, users can use any device to operate the AsteRx-U MARINE without any special configuration software via the built-in webserver accessible via WIFI, network or USB connection.
Precise and solid heading calculation
544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, NavIC, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
Centimetre-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for solid performance even in regions of evaluated ionospheric activity
Multiple Connections Options
Integrated cellular modem, Bluetooth and WiFi; optional UHF radio
- 544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, NavIC, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas (model dependent)
- Precise and solid heading calculation
- cm-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
- Compatible with PPP, SSR, RTK and SBAS corrections
- Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for solid performance
- Integrated cellular modem, Bluetooth and WiFi with optional UHF radio