The AsteRx2eH OEM receiver is board equipped with two antennas that feed 272 multi-frequency tracking channels to provide centimeter-level RTK positioning. It also works well where signals are obstructed. Moreover, the receiver offers robust tracking of weak signals, tracking under high vibration conditions, and advanced code and multipath mitigation technology.
- Dual-frequency L1/L2 tracking for GPS/GLONASS signals
- 136 channels for tracking visible satellites
- 3 SBAS channels
- Power management controlled by user
- Internal data logging in housed receiver
- 4 high-speed serial ports
- 1 full speed USB port