The AsteRxi OEM comes in dual frequency configuration. The receiver outputs a number of measurements for position velocity, raw data, time and acceleration. The company�s A Posteriori Multipath Estimator (APME) takes care of short-delay multipath and augments position and measurement data quality.
The unit is compact and consumes low power. Thus, it is suited for on-board and portable battery operated uses. A single cable serves power and communication between receiver and IMU.
- Single frequency L1 GPS tracking
- Dual frequency L1/L2 GLONASS/GPS tracking
- Several formats for detailed output messages
- Moving base operation
- IMU integration
- Real Time Kinematic (RTK)
- Intuitive GUI RxControl included