*With dual-antenna input, mosaic-H provides precise and reliable heading combined with centimeter-level RTK positioning.
Dual antenna heading capabilities in such a small form factor opens the door to unmatched automation and navigation performance in both static and dynamic states combined with reduced power consumption.
With dual antenna GNSS, heading & pitch or heading & roll information is available immediately from the start, removing reliance on movement and helping initialization of INS solutions. It also provides an alternative to magnet-based heading sensors, which can be effected by metal.
Precise and solid heading calculation
544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, NavIC, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
Centimetre-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for solid performance even in regions of evaluated ionospheric activity
Multiple Connections Options
Integrated cellular modem, Bluetooth and WiFi; optional UHF radio
- Dual antenna support for accurate and reliable heading & pitch or heading & roll
- Multi-constellation, multi-frequency
- Advanced anti-jamming, anti-spoofing solutions with AIM+ technology
- Industry-leading ultra-low power consumption
- Easy-to-integrate, optimized for automated assembly with the standard mosaic footprint