PolaRx5e is a versatile and robust multi-frequency GNSS reference receiver. The unique design of its tracking provides measurements with the lowest noise on the market while constantly monitoring and protecting against multipath and other environmental effects.
GNSS performance is identical to that of the PolaRx5
- Tracks all visible GNSS signals (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, IRNSS)
- High precision, low noise measurements
- Unique interference monitoring
- Powerful web interface and logging tools
- Rugged housing and multiple interfaces
- Up to 8 independent logging sessions
- Logging both internally and to an external device
- Internal battery for autonomous >24-hour operation (only PolaRx5e)
- IP68 compliant (only PolaRx5e)
The PolaRx5e is developed specifically to support the most demanding applications for the earth science community offering a select range of advanced features which enable maximum accuracy and functionality. Powered by Septentrio’s next-generation multi-frequency engine, the PolaRx5e offers 544 hardware channels for robust and high-quality GNSS tracking. Septentrio’s field-proven Advanced Interference Mitigation (AIM+) technology enables the PolaRx5e to filter out both intentional and unintentional sources of radio interference, from narrowband signals over high powered pulsed signals to chirp jammers and Iridium interferers.
Septentrio’s patented APME+ multipath mitigation technology – unique in eliminating short delay multipath without the introduction of bias – guarantees superior measurement quality. If needed, the user can activate or deactivate APME+ to obtain completely unmodified measurements.
Independent tests have shown the PolaRx5e to consistently rank highest among GNSS receivers in many areas of measurement quality, including the fewest number of cycle slips and lowest power consumption below 2W.