Apogee-A: High Accuracy Motion Sensor
Apogee-A is a highly accurate Motion Sensor or MRU (Motion Reference Unit). The ITAR Free Apogee-A is the most accurate motion sensor based on the robust and cost-effective MEMS technology.
- Up to 0.008° Roll & Pitch (RTK)
- 0.15° Heading (Depends on aiding source)
- 5 cm Real-time Heave
- 2 cm Delayed Heave
- The latest MEMS gyroscopes and accelerometers
- A Web Interface for Easy Configuration on any plateform
- A 48h Internal Data Logger for Post-processing
Extensive Heave Calculation
The Apogee provides a real-time heave accurate to 5 cm. For more simplicity, the user doesn’t have to enter the wave frequency; the Apogee automatically detects it and constantly adjusts to it.
Apogee comes also with a unique delayed heave feature with no additional software nor user action. This specific algorithm allows a more extensive calculation, resulting in a heave accurate to 2 cm displayed in real-time with a little delay.