Ekinox-E: Externally Aided Inertial System
Ekinox-E is an ITAR Free Inertial Navigation System which accepts aiding data from external equipment.
Ekinox-E combines an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), runs an enhanced on-board Extended Kalman Filter (EKF) which fuses in real-time inertial data with aiding information for the best performance.
High performance for a cost-effective solution:
- 0.05° 3D Orientation over 360°
- 2 cm Position when connected to RTK GNSS
- 5 cm Real-time Auto Adjusting Heave
- 2.5 cm Delayed Heave
- 200 Hz Output Rate
- >48h Internal Data Logger
- Robust IP68 Aluminum Enclosure
Up to 4 simultaneously connected equipment:
- Navigation: RTK GPS/GNSS, SBL, USBL
- Heading: Dual Antenna GPS/GNSS, Magnetometer
- Velocity: Odometer, DVL, EM Log
Real-time data fusion with Aiding information
If inertial systems are often used as a stand-alone solution, their performance is greatly improved when coupled with aiding equipment. Ekinox-E has been designed to connect up to 4 external aiding systems. It directly fuses inertial data with external equipment information to provide the best performance.