Ekinox-D combines an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), and runs an enhanced on-board Extended Kalman Filter (EKF) to fuse in real-time inertial data with internal GPS information.
High Performance for a Cost-effective Solution:
- 0.05° Roll, Pitch over 360°
- 0.05° True Heading
- 2 cm RTK GNSS Position @ 200 Hz
- 5 cm Real-time Heave
- 2.5 cm Delayed Heave
- 48h Internal Data Logger
- IP68 Enclosure, Compliant MIL-STD
Up to 4 Simultaneously Connected Equipment:
- Navigation: RTK GPS/GNSS corrections, SBL, USBL
- Heading: Magnetometer
- Velocity: Odometer, DVL, EM Log
Internal Dual Antenna GPS for a More Robust Heading
Ekinox-D is a Survey Grade INS/GNSS solution. It embeds a Dual L1/L2 GPS + GLONASS receiver to provide robust and accurate true heading. For further performance, it can be connected to up to 4 external aiding equipment.