Ellipse2-D: Miniature Dual GNSS INS
Ellipse2-D is a compact Inertial Navigation System with integrated Dual-antenna GNSS receiver for accurate Heading. It provides Roll, Pitch, Heading, Heave, and Navigation data.
High Accuracy for Such a Small Sensor:
- 0.1° Roll and Pitch over 360°
- 0.2° Heading (Dual Antenna GNSS)
- 5 cm Real-time Heave, adjusted to the wave period
- 2 cm RTK GNSS Position (option)
- Very Low Noise Gyroscopes, High Quality Accelerometers
- Survey-Grade L1/L2 GNSS Receiver
- Differential Corrections (RTCM)
- Connection to Odometer
- 200 Hz Output Rate
- Post-processing capabilities
- 2 years warranty
Internal Survey-grade Dual-antenna GNSS Receiver for Accurate Position and Heading
Ellipse2-D has been designed to offer a compact and cost-effective solution when accurate heading is required. The dual antenna heading overcomes typical magnetic calibration issues and allows the Ellipse2-D to be used in applications where the magnetic field is not reliable. This model is a little larger than the rest of the series because it integrates a Survey-grade L1/L2 GNSS receiver with two antennas for unmatched heading and position accuracy.