Pacific Crest PDL LPB
The rugged PDL LPB by Pacific Crest is a powerful positioning communication link that provides accurate and reliable positioning for surveyors who use GNSS.
The rugged PDL LPB by Pacific Crest is a powerful positioning communication link that provides accurate and reliable positioning for surveyors who use GNSS. This unit is waterproof and can withstand harsh weather, and is perfect for many surveying applications.
The PDL LPB data link supports a fast link rate (19.2 kbps), which enables it to reduce the time required for data transmission and increase the life of its battery. It is capable of offering excellent GNSS positioning due to its reduced latency. In addition, it is highly compatible and works with a variety of GPS and GNSS equipment. The user-friendly interface of the unit provides users a simple way to troubleshoot and configure it easily.
- Fast and robust data link
- Rugged design that is ideal for outdoor use
- Highly compatible and work with many GPS and GNSS equipment
- Reduced transmission time due to fast link rate
- User-friendly menu system
- Certified for use in North America