Septentrio mosaic-X5, a multi-band, multi-constellation GNSS receiver in a low power surface mount module with a wide array of interfaces, designed for mass market applications like robotics and autonomous systems, capable of tracking all Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) constellations supporting current and future signals.
With unique built-in AIM+ technology for interference mitigation, Septentrio is offering a performance benchmark in mass market GNSS positioning building blocks.
Precise and solid heading calculation
544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, NavIC, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
Centimetre-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for solid performance even in regions of evaluated ionospheric activity
Multiple Connections Options
Integrated cellular modem, Bluetooth and WiFi; optional UHF radio
- Small in size, big in performance
- All-in-view satellite tracking: multi-constellation, multi-frequency
- Best-in-class reliable and scalable position accuracy
- Future proof: supporting current and future satellite signals
- AIM+ unique interference mitigation and monitoring system as part of the advanced GNSS+ algorithms
- Update rate of 100 Hz
- Industry-leading ultra-low power consumption
- Easy-to-integrate, optimized for automated assembly