The PolaRx5 is developed specifically to support the most demanding applications for the earth science community offering a select range of advanced features which enable maximum accuracy and functionality. Powered by Septentrio’s next-generation multi-frequency engine, the PolaRx5 offers 544 hardware channels for robust and high-quality GNSS tracking. Septentrio’s field-proven Advanced Interference Mitigation (AIM+) technology enables the PolaRx5 to filter out both intentional and unintentional sources of radio interference, from narrowband signals over high powered pulsed signals to chirp jammers and Iridium interferers.
- Tracks all visible GNSS signals (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, IRNSS)
- High precision, low noise measurements
- Unique interference monitoring
- Powerful web interface and logging tools
- Rugged housing and multiple interfaces
- Up to 8 independent logging sessions
- Logging both internally and to an external device
- Internal battery for autonomous >24-hour operation (only available on PolaRx5e)
- IP68 compliant (only available on PolaRx5e)
Septentrio’s patented APME+ multipath mitigation technology – unique in eliminating short delay multipath without the introduction of bias – guarantees superior measurement quality. If needed, the user has the ability to activate or deactivate APME+ to obtain completely unmodified measurements.
Independent tests have shown the PolaRx5 to consistently rank highest among GNSS receivers in many areas of measurement quality, including the fewest number of cycle slips and lowest power consumption well below 2W.
The IP68 compliant variant, the PolaRx5e is also available which comes complete with battery. The GNSS specifications of the PolaRx5 and PolaRx5e are identical. The physical specifications differ slightly and are documented in the PolaRx5 datasheet.