Hemisphere VEGA 60 GNSS Compass Board
*Develop sophisticated machine control and navigation solutions in a complex world full of dynamic environments. The Vega 60 is one of our most advanced GNSS heading and positioning boards.
The Vega 60 uses dual antenna ports to create a series of additional capabilities including fast, high-accuracy heading over short baselines, RTK positioning, onboard Atlas L band, RTK-enabled heave, low-power consumption, and precise timing.
With the Vega 60, positioning is scalable and field upgradeable with all Hemisphere software and service options. Utilize the same centimeter-level accuracy in either single frequency mode, or employ the full performance and fast RTK initialization times over long distances with multi-frequency multi-constellation GNSS signals. High-accuracy L band positioning from meter to sub-decimeter levels available via Atlas correction service.
Ease of Migration
Leverage the industry standard form factor for easy upgradeability from other manufacturers’ modules.
• Extremely accurate heading with long baselines
• Available multi-frequency position, dual-frequency
heading supporting GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo,
QZSS, NavIC (IRNSS), and L-band
• Atlas® L band capable to 4 cm RMS
• Athena™ GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK
• Excellent coasting performance
• 5 cm RMS RTK-enabled heave accuracy
• Strong multipath rejection and Cygnus™ interference
• New multi-axis gyro and tilt sensor for reliable
coverage during short GNSS outages