The AsteRx2e OEM receiver boasts low power consumption. Power management, controllable by user, saves energy and extends its duration of operation considerably.
Flexible configuration, powerful command language, various detailed output messages, serial and USB interfaces aid the system integrator’s work. For logging and remote control, an intuitive GUI can be used.
The RxControl interface supplies a number of enhanced visualization features. It is available for Windows and Linux platforms as well as WindowsMobile for PDA platforms.
- Dual-frequency L1/L2 tracking for GPS/GLONASS signals
- 136 channels for tracking visible satellites
- 3 SBAS channels
- Power management controlled by user
- Internal data logging in housed receiver
- 4 high-speed serial ports
- 1 full speed USB port